Despite 2020 often feeling like we were swimming upstream against raging rapids, the Crestwood HOA and property management accomplished a lot this past year.
Usually, when doing a year in review, it’s a fulfilling time of reflection with a dash of nostalgia. But 2020 is the year many would rather forget. COVID-19 caused problems on a global scale, spawning disruptions to companies, organizations, and individual lives. And like so many, Crestwood was impacted by the pandemic. However, the HOA and property management still advanced and completed many projects for the betterment of our community.
Here’s a list highlighting some of this Board’s most noteworthy accomplishments over the past year.
- Moved to New Property Management Company – CMA
- Elevator Modernization
A major project with no increase in dues or special assessment.
- New Fire Alarm System (interfaces with the updated elevator)
- Completed Gym Opening
- Laundry Services Restored and Upgraded to Commercial Level Machines
- Updated Policies and Procedures
- New Link Prevention Policy
- Front Gate Replacement with Improved Security (code for entry and exit)
- Repainted the Front Gates (street-facing and internal)
- Watershed Vault Lid Replaced for Safer Access
- Emergency Lights Repaired and Replaced
- Replace Antiquated External Light Timers with Light Sensors
- High Efficiency LED Replacement for External Lanterns
- Landscaping Upgrades (both indoors and outside)
- Walkway Repair after Tree Damage
- New Dog Fence – Collaboration with 2828
We look forward to moving forward with move advancements for Crestwood.