Crestwood has a new front gate with a code.
To help improve security the Crestwood HOA Board had a new front gate installed. This is a single gate replacing the double gate that often did not always shut properly.
This gate has a code that is posted in the mailbox area and at the front door.
Here are easy instructions on how to use the code on the gate.
- Enter the code one digit at a time
- Press each button until you hear the click (give a firm push)
- Press the handle giving it a good, solid, push down
- If there are problems press the reset button on the left and re-enter the code.
- Make sure the gate shuts (you’ll hear the click).
Because of the weather, sometimes the gate may need a light kick to open from the inside.
This gate with code will help maintain a secure environment at Crestwood.