The Crestwood backdoor is fully functional and ready for winter. Are you ready for the cold weather?
We all have different reactions to the first cold blast of the season. And the backdoor at Crestwood is no exception. After the first temperature plunge it wouldn’t open from the inside making it like the Hotel California (you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave). And when it wasn’t jammed shut is was stuck ajar letting in the cold air.
But all that has been fixed. The backdoor has been winterized and fully functional. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Are you ready for the cold weather? Here are some tips to help weather the winter season.
- Have your heating system serviced professionally so that it is clean and working properly
- Make sure you have flashlights, battery-powered radio, and extra batteries
- Keep a fully charged USB battery for cell phones
- No candles, please. Such a fire hazard!
- Check the antifreeze level in your automobile
Be prepared for old man winter and enjoy the season.